Thursday, August 26, 2010

Should people get maaried or stay together for the kids.

I know it's not easy to take care of a child on your own , but if you don't get along with some one should you stay with them. I was married for two years I kicked my husband out after my sons first birthday . He wouldn't keep a job and all we did was fight . We still fight and I hate it . I have a friend who is going to marry this girl just because they have a kid . They don't get along and they have broken up at lest four time in the past year . I just don't see how it will work . Am I wrong for thinking that I want him to be happy , but he is not . He is doing this to stay with the kid . I think that is the wrong reason . I don't think things will end good for him . I don't know what else to tell him I am trying to be a friend and listen to him when he needs to talk , but I don't agree with what he is doing it's not the 1960's where it was a bad thing to have a kid a take care of it a lone . I am so scared that some one is going to get hurt and I think it will be the kid . I can't stand to see kids get hurt . I love children and they should have a family , but not one that is not happy . I also know people have to make their own mistakes and learn from them . I just hate that a child is going to get hurt in all of this . I know my son wants a dad , but I can give him that his dad likes to drink to much and i can't live like that any more and my son shouldn't have to . That is why I left him i couldn't handle the drinking. Well I guess I have said enough see you all in class.

2 comments:

  1. I grew up in a family where my parents fought a lot! My dad was into drugs and an alcoholic and really abusive. Finally, after 16 years of being together my mom broke it off when I was about 8 years of age. They are both doing great! They're finally civil to each other again and it's a lot easier for my brother and I to deal with going back and forth than going through all the fighting! I'd definitely try to let him know that sometimes fighting with someone just to be able to see the kid more isn't what's best for the kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for telling me this . I am sorry worried my friend is doing the wrong thing he has another child and the poor kid doesn't really know her real mom not that she needs too . I am worried she is going to get hurt more . She is 6 and hasn't had a real family .I belive his famliy is way he is doing his his dad and mom want him to do the right thing by the girl and the baby. I know I shouldn't worry about him but I care for all my friends no matter what is going on in my life or thiers .See you in class.

    ReplyDelete