Saturday, August 14, 2010

My weekend a lone

Had a very busy week son started school and he had baseball games .He is with his dad this weekend so I have some time to my self . I can do my school work and clean the house . I like my time a lone , but I miss having someone here.I can get a lot done while he is gone I just hate not having any one to talk to or do things with .I really hate eating alone . One of my friends told me I was a good person , but why is it so hard to find a guy who wants to be with me . I haven't had any luck with men it seems they only want a friend or just a one night stand . I am trying my best to just take care of my son and be a lone , but some times it's hard . I see all these couples that are happy and I want to know what I am doing wrong. My friends tell me it takes time well I told them I have been waiting for a long time .I am 42 years old and haven't find the right guy yet .I told them I give up I am not looking any more . I guess I will just do my school work and not worry about a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment