Monday, August 9, 2010

First day of school.

Today was the first day of school for my son. I have to get use to getting up and taking him to school every day .I didn't think he would want to go back to school , but he was ready . He has a baseball game tonight and I have my other class tonight . I hope his game will not take to long . I don't want to miss class . He should go to bed early tonight he didn't go to bed last night until 11:00pm . I don't know why he stayed up so late . Hope I can sleep better tonight to I haven't been sleeping good lately . Hope I thing will start to get better soon I have been out of work to long and it's starting to get to me .I think all the women who are stay at home moms do a very hard job , I have worked all of my life and the only time I stayed home was when I had my son . I am glad I am in school it gives me some thing to do . I just hate not being around my friends that I use to work with I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment